Thinking of what my bucket list would/should be.
Thinking about school politics.
Thinking about Crate as he laughed while throwing the ball tonight.
Thinking about adding apps on the itouch.
Thinking about how I never quite made it to the shower today.
Thinking about vacation.
Thinking about the young women in the ward.
Thinking about what I would pick to read.
Thinking about a date with Pops.
Thinking about my boys.
Thinking about how there have been people I've gotten to know a little bit since we moved out here and they have since moved and I regret not getting to know them better cause they seem to be really, really awesome people.
Thinking about my plan for tomorrow.
Thinking about people that are going through rough patches right now.
Thinking about how blogging every day makes me very vulnerable. Do I like the world knowing me thoughts, feelings and life?
Thinking about possibly adding comments again.
Thinking about bed.
Thinking about ice cream.
Thinking about not eating the ice cream.
Thinking about bed again.