This never happens...
Boss fell asleep on the couch at 10:45am while I was reading him books and then Crate fell asleep 10 minutes later while I was nursing him. Both boys are asleep, house is picked up for the most part, washer and dryer are going with the last loads for the day. I've already finished a double workout for the day and it's only 11:15am. I'm making a list of items for a quick Costco trip and then going to work on some YW stuff, and read my scriptures. I'm hoping they'll stay asleep for a good hour. Trying to decide if I should head to Costco before school is out or wait for Pops to get home and go tonight as a family. Decisions, decisions.
Now, if every day started off with double morning naps I wouldn't know what to do...OK wait, I would take a morning nap too. :)
After talking a little politics this morning with a friend while walking, and then seeing a bit of the news once I got home I again ask myself, "Where is this country headed?" I'm afraid if I pray to know how to help the constitution be supported my prayers will get answered by me getting involved somehow with some group. Am I ready for that? Would it be a big time constraint? Or is that a path in life I should take? Hmmm...local and national politics, very interesting. I do admire those who follow their passions. Trying to figure out if this is a passion on mine. Is it the right thing right now or something I hold off on? I'm not talking about running for office or anything like that...just finding candidates whose views I support and help them in their quest to be elected.
OK...I'm really going to down load the 600+ pictures I have on the camera so I can get a post about our summer vacation. I'm gonna do that right now. No interruptions. Now, where's that camera?