Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thought about writing a post entitled "Who am I?"

Also thought about writing a post titled "Who do I want to be?"

Can't figure out if I'm ready to admit my faults to the world when answering the question of "Who am I."

I have thought about starting a new blog about politics...or not-so-politically-correct-politics. It could be really funny and very true all at the same time.

I was an idiot today. I dropped five kids off (two of my own and three cousins) at the primary activity and took Crate walking. HELL-O. Walking from 9-11am while it's like a 100-bigillion degrees outside. What was I thinking? My face now looks like a lobster and I got so dehydrated that I puked on the side of the road and then had to walk to my friends house and get some water before I passed out. I'm sure her kind husband thought I was a total idiot for being outside. Oh well, I got about 7 miles of walking in. Sweet Crate slept most the time and woke up just in time for some ice cold water that I shared with him. I've never seen him drink so much water in one sitting. Poor guy was probably dehydrated too. I'm hoping I shed a few lb's worth of sweat. I finished just in time to be back at the park to pick up the kids and head home. I stunk all day long because of it.

I took the cousins home and we swam before the boys and I headed back home. Not a bad day.