Today was a busy yet productive day. Started the day off at 5:15am with a brisk walk, got two miles into the walk and received a phone call that Crate was awake and not to happy, headed back home, put him in the stroller and continued on for two more miles. Got home and pulled weeds out front, fed Crate then did a back and bicep workout with Pops. Then the boys were awake and Buster didn't have school today so I cut their hair. Even Crates hair. I was a little sad to cut off his cute red curls but when he got mistaken for a girl I decided it was time to have spiky boy hair. Lots of tears during the process from the two older boys, not Crate...go figure. Finished just in time to take a quick shower and get dressed (literally, just clothes on, no make up or hair done) and have my two counselors come over and help set up for out etiquette dinner for mutual tonight. Went grocery shopping, picked up the house, cleaned the very cluttered kitchen, prepared the salad for tonight, fixed dinner for my family, got make up on, did hair, then the counselors showed up again to continue the last minute details for tonight. Had the YW and YM here at our house for the special dinner and had a great time. All seemed to go well and hopefully they learned a thing or two about etiquette while enjoying a nice dinner. Did I mention I have the best presidency ever? They are all awesome. Now I have no energy and the day will start early again tomorrow. :)
I downloaded the pictures off the camera the other day and while they were downloading Boss pushed a button on my computer. Needless to say I can't find any of the pictures. They are no longer on the camera and I hope and pray they are somewhere on my computer. I'm still searching....this is not good.