Boss was a mess today. He seriously can't handle late nights and early mornings. I tried to get him to take a nap on three different occasions today. I even laid down with him for 30 minutes and tickled his back the entire time and he didn't fall asleep. Pops literally walked in the door as I was walking out to go to enrichment. The kids were bathed, dinner was done and cleaned up and scriptures were read so all he had to do was put them to bed. I got home tonight to find out they went to bed 90 minutes past what I stated their bedtime should be. Pops' only excuse was that he hadn't seen them all day and wanted to spend time with them. I was irritated but couldn't argue with that. Now if Boss is a disaster again tomorrow, heaven help us.
Tomorrow we welcome cousins Ash and Brayden. The boys are very excited for them to come stay with us for four days. They've been counting down the days until they arrive. Considering Crate and Brayden are nine days apart I'll get a taste of what twins are like. Two 10 month old boys that love to crawl around and find "treasures"...Crates favorite treasures are found in the bathroom, the pantry or he seems to think if he pulls all the fake grass out of the fake trees around the house he might find a treat at the bottom. He has yet to find anything but that doesn't stop him from searching every day, 10 times a day.
These are the munchkins that I will see the the rear-view mirror of the shaggin' wagon for the next few days.
I'm hungry right now. To eat or go to bed...that is the question.