OK...I forgot to mention one more thing that was great about yesterday. I tried Nutella (If I was really good I'd post a picture...oh well) That stuff is GOOD, like REALLY GOOD. I can't decide if I should eat it on toast or eat it for an after dinner desert. Yum.
I had to take the boys with me to mutual tonight. We headed to the church to clean the nursery toys. Some of them were pretty nasty. Now they are germ free. Pops had to be at the stake court of honor, the boys were so hyper tonight. It was kind of embarrassing. Hopefully none of the girls noticed. Taking them doesn't really work out that good. I'm glad mutual is usually at our house so I can keep them contained easier.
I spent two hours working out today. I love and hate it all at the same time.
I also mopped the floors today. I cannot remember the last time I did a big mop job like today. This used to be Pops job but he's been a little busy lately.
Speaking of busy...Pops moved out about two months ago. Moved out during the day that is. He no longer works out of his office here at home. He's at a "real" office and we miss him everyday. It's been harder than I thought it would be, but it's the right move. His assistant is really good and I appreciate all she does to try to help out. The boys have been to the office a few times and they think it's so cool and so boring at the same time. It been along time coming, five years to be exact. I think he likes being at the office...he's says he rarely gets interrupted. I didn't think I interrupted him that often. :)
Somethings wrong with my email...it's not sending.
It's 11:07pm and tomorrow starts again at 5:10am. Time for bed.