Saturday, October 2, 2010

First session of general conference...awesome! Can't wait for the second session. We had a good turn out with the young women here. Each had a job to do to get breakfast on the table and it turned out great. We had pancakes, eggs, bacon, a fruit platter and orange juice to wash it all down. Everything was delicious and it's a good thing I don't eat breakfast like that every morning. The girls stayed and they seemed to all be taking notes during the conference. Once again Elder Holland delivered. I always love his messages. Actually all the talks were awesome.

Looking forward to the afternoon session. I have the boys conference packets printed up for them. Maybe Crate will even sleep during the afternoon session.

Pops was so kind and coached soccer for me, he also had to coach Busters team because the regular coach is out of town. Can't say I really missed being out in the heat today, it was a much more lovely time being here with the YW.

Trying to think of something fun to do with the boys this afternoon while Pops is at the priesthood session. Dang weather is messing up all my plans. Usually I take the boys to the park and get pizza for dinner while Pops is gone but considering it's 105 degrees today I think I'm gonna pass.

OK now it's time to clean the kitchen.