Thursday, October 14, 2010

This would be post number 500! Holy cow...that's a lot of posts.

What exciting thing should I document for post #500? I almost said "to heck with it all" today and threw in the towel. I wanted to get a few errands done and there wasn't one happy baby or child. Needless to say I decided it wasn't worth skipping naps or being irritable so we just hung out here. Then Pops said he didn't have any appointments tonight and would be home by 6:30pm. He got home at 6:28pm ate his dinner he found in the microwave and left at 6:49pm for a 7pm appointment that popped up at the last minute. Oh well. I'm thankful for this last minute appointment because that means one more client. However he didn't shave...it doesn't look too professional.

I took a bunch of pictures today but can't find the cord to download them. Crate looked so cute in them. He seems to be having so much fun now that he's walking. He's becoming just like his brothers...always has a sword in his hand.

Yeah for Friday tomorrow!

I'm going to bed by 9pm tonight. I must stick to that.