Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last bathroom got cleaned today. It's always the master bath that needs cleaning the most and for some reason it's always the last one to get cleaned. Probably because it's the one no one sees.

My bed sheets are clean and I can't wait to climb in them. Tomorrow I will wash the boys' bed sheets.

I read my scriptures right in the middle of the day. I really like doing that instead of 4:45am or at 10pm. My mind was so much more clear and alert. Both babies were sleeping and both boys were at school so it worked out perfectly.

I thought it was cool outside when I needed to go get Buster from school so Boss and I decided to walk. The actual air was really nice but it was the blazing sun that made it hot. Oh well...it was nice to be outside anyways. I carried one baby on my chest, pushed on in the stroller and Boss rode the tricycle. Which he is way to big for but his bike tires were flat and I didn't have time to pump them up. After picking up Buster and dropping one baby off with her dad we started walking home and decided to stop to play at the neighborhood park. It was actually really fun. It had been a long time since I climbed up a slide, did the monkey bars, and slid down a pole. I realized parks are built for little kids...it was much easier to run around on those things when I was younger. However, I did have fun chasing the boys around and playing their favorite game "Mean Nanna" Crate was giggling at us as he was watching us. It made me grateful to have school so close, good weather and time to play with the boys in the afternoon. It's moments like these that are memory makers for both the boys and I.

What is "Mean Nanna?" A few years back I pretended to put on this mean face and transform into a mean nanny that chased after the boys trying to get them to do chores. It was all in good fun and I was teasing them when I did it. Well, it's turned into a game now that we play all the time. And instead of them calling it mean nanny like it was intended to be called they have always called it mean nanna. However Boss almost always cry's when we play it cause he thinks mean nanna has taken away his mom. I always laugh because after I capture him and pretend like I'm going to eat him he totally freaks out. He's so sincere about wanting his real mom back that it makes me feel really loved. OK..it might be a mean form of torture to feel loved. :) But really the boys are always begging to play it. I have to be in the mood to chase them around 'cause honestly it's not my favorite past time. I'm remembering to be grateful they still want to play this. There will come a time when they won't want me chasing them.

Crate fell on the floor and cried his eyes out when Pops left to go to the office this morning. It was so sweet and so sad at the same time. I wished I had the video camera out at the moment.

Another successful personal progress night. I love it when the young women come prepared with goals that they have passed off over the month.

Now I'm off to find the pliers and try and pull Busters front tooth out. It's literally been hanging there for two months. He's asleep and it's time for it to come out.