I made it through the majority of sacrament meeting without having to take Crate out. That was nice...he was fussy at first but after the sacrament he did really well, actually all three of them did good. I'm looking forward to next Sunday cause Pop's should be back with us.
Pops started teaching the stake missionary prep class again on Sunday afternoons. He's gone from 4pm-6:30pm so that means one thing...German Pancakes for dinner on most Sunday nights. Except tonight I made spaghetti and meatball with homemade bread sticks from her Blog. Thanks for sharing the recipe Ashlee, they turned out delicious.
Cousins are over for the night. They didn't get to bed as easily as I had hoped but the house is finally quiet.
Pops is enthralled in this new suspense book, I can't wait to read it when he's done. He says it's really good. I just can't remember the name of it.
The home teachers came by tonight and brought a treat...we love treats. One of these days Boss will sit reverently and still the entire time they're here. We're still working on that for right now though. The boys love when they come over!
Another week starts tomorrow and for me I'll have 6 kids by 7am, I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be a long and busy day. Let's pray everyone is happy...including myself.