Friday, October 15, 2010

Random Thoughts

*I still can't find that dang camera cord.

*Just learned a friend is prego! So excited!

*Crate has a black eye...actually it's more like purple and blue. Poor kid, he hit his eye on the coffee table last night. His cry was so sad, you could really tell he was hurt.

*Speaking of Crate, his favorite thing to do right now is play with a ball, he'll pick one up throw it and then chase it. It's hours of entertainment for him.

*My cannibalism instincts have kicked in with the boys again. I love them so much I could just eat them.

*I really need to wash my hair.

*$1 at the state fair tonight? Is it worth going? Haven't gone in like 15 years.

*Thinking I'll make a really simple dinner tonight since it's Friday. When the boys are a little older I'll officially declare Fridays a "fend for yourself" night when it comes to dinner.

*Still a fort in the boys bedroom. Do I fight with them to clean it up or let them enjoy it for another week?

*I've cleaned the kitchen floor 3 times today. I know I haven't done it for the last time of the day yet.

*Plumber came today to look at our hot water problem. He's a old friend and it was great catching up with him. When I'm with his wife I laugh harder than when I'm with anyone else. Her laugh is infectious. We might be able to take a shower in the master bathroom once again. It's only been a year, actually maybe longer. I don't think I'll miss sharing a bathroom with the boys once it's fixed.

*Two really good workouts today. I love exercising, probably more than I should...I also love eating, probably more than I should. :)

*I love breads, anything with any type of dip, I love fruit...especially with dip, I love a good piece of meat, I love grilled vegetables, the list could go on and on.

*More soccer games tomorrow and soccer pictures.

*I love weekends, especially when Pops isn't working.

*I'm excited for the cooler weather next week.

*Talked with somebody from the school board today for a while...interesting conversation.

*Sounds like the boys want a Star Wars theme for Halloween this year...shocker. Good thing we already have the costumes.

*Crate has a dirty diaper again, this is the fifth time today. I'm glad to know is colon is working. Must go take care of my motherly duties.