There is some massive party going on somewhere in the neighborhood. Sounds like they have a D.J. and some major dancing going on...it kind of makes me wish I was there. If I'm in the right mood I love a great party, especially a dance party.
Buster scored two goals in his soccer game today. We were sure proud of him. Boston didn't cry during his entire game, again, we were sure proud.
The weather is finally beautiful in the morning and at night. Yesterday I took the boys walking with me. I pushed Boss and Crate in the stroller and Buster rode his bike. We did five miles and everyone was happy the entire time so we stopped by the park and played for awhile before coming home. I love starting the day off like that. I think I am more sad than Buster is that he has to go back to school this week.
Some more pics of our awesome and fun hike on Thursday...
Then there was this one spot where this squirrel came up and would literally eat our granola bar right out of our hands. Actually it was a "Fiber One" bar so I can't imagine it was to good for his body. Oh well, at least I didn't have to clean up after him.
Munching away...
Proof that I was there...
Crate getting tired of the carrier...
Boss with his walking stick he found:
A few things we learned on the trip:
1. Boss did not have any tennis shoes, he only likes wearing flip flops and the closet thing we had to tennis shoes were his soccer cleats. Thus a quick stop at Wal-mart on our way out of town to purchase some shoes.
2. Wal-mart sells ugly tennis shoes for a four year old boy.
3. The car seat we bought for Crate for his birthday was a lifesaver. The car seat he did have was pretty old and I don't think there was any padding left for his little bum cheeks. He did not travel very well in it. But this new one we bought at Costco on our way out of town solved his crying spells while traveling. Here is how he spent the two hours up and back home:
It was blissful. I can't tell if he's doing yoga or sleeping?
(Don't mind the nasty dirty car...it's getting a really good cleaning this week.)
Buster was a little worn out from the hike also, can you tell? This is about 30 seconds before his eyes closed for a good 90 minutes.
The party is still going on...I tempted to drive by. It sounds really fun. Right now they are playing "Girls just wanna have fun" I'm starting to wonder if the cops will be showing up anytime, it's almost midnight.
Tonight I organized 2500 pictures into their proper folders. I feel like I got something major accomplished. The next thing on my list to organize is my fridge. It needs a major cleaning out.
I must go to bed. It's the 2nd Sunday so that means Pops won't be with us at church at all. I need my sleep so I have my patience with the boys tomorrow.
I didn't proof read this tonight so hopefully there are not to many mistakes.