Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fourth Sunday meetings, church, visiting teachers, missionary prep class and a youth fireside Pops and I both had to be to. Thank goodness for good babysitters. For Sunday being a day of rest between the two of us we didn't get to much rest. The fireside seemed to be a huge success. Biggest turn out yet to a stake fireside. That was good to see. When Boss heard me talking about the fireside he asked "are the fireman gonna be there? I want to go see them!"

This is going to be a hectic week. I'm gearing up for it already. It's just seven days so it's not to bad. You can do anything for seven days right?

Pancakes for dinner...non whole wheat pancakes. I felt guilty for about 1/10th of a second that I was feeding my children white pancakes for dinner. That quickly passed, I was just happy to get something in their stomach and not leave it up to the sitter. Not to mention they were pretty happy. I'm not one to hold guilt for to long especially when it comes to pancakes.