Monday, October 11, 2010

I made a super good dinner tonight. Pops said he'd be home at 5pm to eat with us. It was ready at 5:30pm, he got home just before 7pm. I watched him eat. But I did have fun eating with the boys and hearing about their day.

FHE--I learned a new story from the Old Testament. Even Buster knew the story, how did I miss that one? Pops gave the lesson and did a good job.

I cut the boys hair today. They sure look handsome. Crate looks like a little toddler rather than a baby. I still don't like the mess it makes even though I do cut it outside.

I feel like I got a ton done today but on the other hand I feel like nothing got accomplished. Once again it's the laundry that is waiting to be folded, seven loads. Yuck.

Gratitude moment today...dinner was really good and I didn't burn it. The boys went to bed with no issues and we're asleep by 7:40pm.