Friday, October 1, 2010

I don't like it when I'm about to crawl in bed and then I remember that I haven't done a post yet.

After Busters half day I took the boys to Pop's office and we convinced him to take the rest of the afternoon off. I was so excited he agreed. So we headed to the mall (OK, I had to do A LOT of convincing to all the males in the car) but we made it and had fun hanging out together. The boys of course searched the Lego store up and down and pointed out everything they would like to have. I think it probably would total $4k if I was to buy everything on their list. Walking out of the store empty handed was not a high point in their day today.(Not a high point in my day either...I will be patient, I will be patient...) However, they did love playing in the play area although Buster is way to big to still be playing in there. I can see the evil eye the other parents are giving him as he's running around chasing his brother knocking over every little two year old. The parents are saying under their breath "where is that kids mother" as I'm sitting in the corner hiding my face.

Poor Crate still isn't feeling well. He's pretty hot. If he's not better by Monday I'll take him in.

Tomorrow is our semi-annual general conference breakfast with the YW. It should be fun and I'm just hoping Pops can get everything hooked up since we'll be streaming it live online and we'll have the computer plugged into the TV so everyone can see it. Shame on the people who canceled it on the "free" channels, that would make life much easier.

Now, it's almost mid-night so I must lay down my weary head.