Saturday, October 23, 2010

Soccer games started off the morning but not before Pops played basketball of course. Marmie (My mom) and Grandpa Charlie came to watch the boys play. We really appreciated them coming out and supporting the boys. Buster even scored a goal during his game. Boss did better at paying attention to the ball and running after it, he must finally be getting the idea of soccer.

Pops had to take off early from the game to work so Marmie came and stayed with the boys while I took the van to get it washed. It needed it really bad. I took all the car seats/booster seats out and they cleaned the seats really good. It will be so nice to ride around in a clean car once again. Now if I could only find time to put away the full laundry basket of stuff I pulled out of the van. Random things that seriously filled a large size basket.

Tonight was the ward Halloween party. The boys had a blast once again. Buster was Darth Maul and Boss was a Clone trooper (both from Star Wars) I looked all over for a baby Yoda costume but could never find one so Crate was a little pumpkin. And a very cute one I might add. Here are pictures to show for it. Although Buster was not in a picture taking mood. :)