Man, why can't I just listen to promptings and follow through with them? I once again learned my lesson. Luckily it turned out good but if I would have just followed through on the first time it would have made someone else's life a little easier.
I had a list minute opportunity to serve today. It wasn't in the plans for the day but I was actually, truly more than happy to do it. I knew she was really grateful and I knew she would have done the same for me if the tables were turned. It's moments like these that I can feel the joy of serving.
FHE tonight was on family responsibilities. The boys learned the difference between a maid and a mother. New job charts were created so hopefully the boys can stick to them. They promised to do chores without complaining and doing things on the first time they were asked. We'll see how long this lasts.
Looking forward to tomorrow. I get a haircut and highlight. I haven't had my hair highlighted since March and it needs it REALLY bad.