Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pancakes for dinner tonight. I didn't have much motivation to cook and now I'm hungry and craving a good dinner. Oh well.

With Buster going back to school tomorrow means I start babysitting again. I'm thankful to do the babysitting and feel blessed not to have to find a sitter.

I'm teaching yoga to the YW this week. I'm actually pretty excited and can't wait to give them a good challenge.

I can't remember what the opening song in church was today, I know it's one I'm familiar with, anyhow the words really touched me, it had a great message. If only I could remember it. It touched me so much I forgot it. What's up with that?

My fridge needs a serious cleaning.

Tomorrow is going to be a packed day.

The garage door is broke.

The check engine light came on in the van.

Both A/C units for the house needs a check up.

I'm hoping Pops can fix these things himself for a very small price.

The camera has several pictures that need to be downloaded again. I love having a nice camera, we take tons of pictures with it. I need to learn to love the downloading and organizing part.

I'm thinking of having a gratitude blog...one that just reminds me of my daily blessings...I know the more often I look for those blessings the more I'll find.

The spirit whispered to me to as I was pulling out of the drive way in the truck (which I don't enjoy driving by the way cause it's big and I can't see very well in it, plus I'm not used to driving it) to roll down the window. I start backing up and next thing I hear is Boss yelling "Mom!, Mom!" He wanted to give me a hug and a kiss but was walking behind the truck where I didn't see him. I literally wouldn't have known he was there if I hadn't rolled down the window and heard him yelling. I don't even want to think of the possible things that could have happened. I just know I'm thankful for that very quiet thought that popped in my mind to roll the window down as I backed out. As I drove away I thanked my Heavenly Father for that prompting. It's moments like these that my gratitude for the Holy Ghost is overwhelming.

He's such a silly guy.