I knew this week would be busy. I haven't been prepared for the little things that have popped up the last two days but I have been focusing on how these little things are more like service and by doing them they help to bring the spirit of service into our family. Looking on the bright side makes things flow better.
Last soccer practice of the season tonight. They all seemed to have lots of extra wiggles in them so needless to say I made them run each time they were having a hard time listening. We ran a lot. It was good for me too, I needed the exercise.
I need to wash all the bed sheets again. Hopefully tomorrow I can get to that.
I need a new wallet. Mine is trashed. I haven't bought a wallet in years.
I haven't nursed Crate since yesterday morning. Does this mean he is stopping?
Made a stop by the park today and the boys loved it. I love that the weather is changing. We only had 10 minutes to play but it was worth it.
Two clean bathrooms. One to go.
Can it really be that time again? Time for another floor mopping? Oh heck, no it can't, I'll just shut my eyes.
I'm thankful for my bed. I love my bed. It's like my best friend...the more time I spend with it the better.