Saturday, November 13, 2010

There are a few things I've discovered recently...

1. I love my husband. (OK, I knew this before)
2. I enjoy a good piece of meat.
3. I like cooking for my family...most of the time.
4. I enjoy being outside, summer in the pool and winter anywhere outside.
5. I would do some type of physical activity for 5 hours a day if I could.
6. I would love to hike every morning.
7. I like a clean house.
8. I like good smelling children.
9. I believe baths should only be in the bathtub and no where else.
10. My house could use a repainting.
11. I love the fact that Boss rides his bike without training wheels so well now.
12. I have to agree with an article I just read tonight about sleep habits for babies. (Adults need to be on their schedules not babies on our schedules.)
13. I'm pretty old school when it comes to a lot of things.
14. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong generation.
15. Sometimes I exclude myself from certain things/people for periods of time and that is a good thing.
16. I would give up anything for my boys' happiness.
17. Being a parent gives me a glimpse of our Heavenly parents desires for us.
18. I like green winter grass.
19. If I wasn't LDS I'd probably swear often. No super bad words just the "heck" and "darn" type of words.
20. I often find myself laying in one of the boys beds just watching them sleep and hearing them breathe. And while doing so I reflect on the mistakes and successes from the day. Then I apologize for losing my temper or being impatient and resolve to have a better day tomorrow. I hope they can hear my apologies.
21. I like lists.
22. I like little vacations.
23. I like big vacations.
24. I like being pregnant. People seem to always be nicer to you. (For the record, I am not pregnant.)
25. I wonder if family members really know who I am.
26. I wonder if family members want to know who I am.
27. I don't believe in having tons of regrets but seeing mistakes as learning opportunities.
28. I've made plenty of mistakes.
29. I need to go to bed.
30. My kitchen isn't trashed but it's not totally clean either.
31. I'm going to bed and not proof reading this.
32. I wonder if I'll set a goal to post everyday next year.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I like reading your blog.
I also like that after reading this post... I basically like the same things as you.

Amy G. said...

I haven't ever been a real good "spontaneous" hugging person until recently... and after reading some of your posts, I really just wanna jump on a plane and come give you a big fat hug. You are an awesome person, mother, wife, and I am sure an excellent YW President. I know what you mean about separating yourself from some people temporarily... it is a good thing. :)