Today is November 1st and we actually had family home evening with all family members present. It's been awhile since this has happened. Anyhow I gave the lesson tonight and we discussed the topic of "gratitude." With Thanksgiving coming up we made a commitment to share one thing we are thankful for each day until Thanksgiving. I'm holding my breath that the children's responses will broaden.
Tonight Buster was thankful for Crate's chubs (AKA his fat little legs)
Boss was thankful for Crate's boogers. (Lovely)
Can you tell our lives revolve around Crate?
Pops was thankful for his family
I said I was thankful to have a bed to sleep in.
~~~~~~
Pops brought home flowers for me tonight. (He's a great man but honestly this rarely happens...like once every 6 years.) The first response out of my mouth was "what bad news do the flowers bare?" He said "I got fired." Funny joke...I'm the one that can fire him. It was a great surprise and he said he brought them just because. I have to admit I like surprises like that! I put them in a vase and they are looking beautiful on the dinning room table. It's amazing how fresh flowers can brighten up the home. It's like it adds a feminine touch to this frat house I call home.
1 comment:
At the end of preschool today we all went around and said what we were grateful for.
Boss is grateful for my gerbils :)
Post a Comment